Thursday 10 June 2010

The last of the Viper's Bugloss

Here it is in all its glory in the barn meadow, first it was blasted by early June sun of up to 30c and now we have had 2 days of heavy rain which has just about finished it off, the camomile is just sweet smelling hay now. The rain is unexpected in June, I had just put up new shade sails at the cortijo, weather changes again tomorrow, back to blue skies and warm sun and my interrupted excercise programme in the pool. Here's my favourite corner of the pool area and I hope to be back there lying in the sun by tomorrow, in the meantime .....where's my umbrella?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow the latest news from Finca al-manzil- What to do and see in Extremadura and Beyond.............

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...